Thank you for visiting AVLink Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
We at AVLink Technologies are committed to protecting the information that you share with us, and explaining how we collect, process, and share that information online. When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and hard work to protect your information and entrust it to keep it secure.
We provide you with insight into the privacy practices employed here at AVLink Technologies.
This Policy provides an overview of how “AVLink Technologies Pvt. Ltd.” (an entity incorporated under the laws of India, together with its subsidiaries, affiliates (collectively hereinafter referred to as “AVLink Technologies”), collects the information of “data subjects” (hereinafter referred to as “You or your”) personal data, how it handles it and how it protects your privacy. In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to AVLink Technologies or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
End Users of AVLink Technologies’s Products and Services. AVLink Technologies is a market leader in providing IT cloud-based services and solutions If you are an employee or other end user of a Client, please contact your employer with any questions about how your End User Data is collected and processed, or to seek clarification or exercise any rights you may be offered under data protection laws in your jurisdiction.
AVLink Technologies, with regard to personal data, might act both as a data controller as well as a data processor or agent that processes End User Data on behalf of its Client, which is the controller or owner of such data under applicable data protection laws.
As such, in the letter, AVLink Technologies assists its Clients to address data protection inquiries from end users to the extent applicable to its services, but typically does not respond directly to such inquiries from end users.
AVLink Technologies is also a data controller in certain cases where there is an express agreement between AVLink Technologies and the client or may be a controller in certain circumstances where there is a written consent from the client based on business necessities and exigencies. Further, AVLink Technologies is also a data controller to the extent of its customers data which it obtains and processes directly, through lead-generation platforms where the customer would have given their express consent, social media platforms where the customer could have contacted or email referrals from existing clients, tradeshows where customer would have visited and shared their contact information with AVLink Technologies.
We may process data about your use of our website and services (“usage data”). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking systems and any manually filled up webform. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analyzing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website, services and improvise the user’s experience.
We may also process your data (“account data”), which may include your name and email address, contact details, your qualifications, employment and past experiences and such other related information. The account data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business, by performance of a contract between you and us.
We may also store your personal data (“profile data”), such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, gender, date of birth, and employment details in our database, so as to contact you directly in the event of an contracting opportunity or sharing a new product portfolio or a service based on your requirements and the opportunities we intend share with you. The legal basis of processing is the express CONSENT, provided by you, and the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at you request, to enter into such a contract.
We can process your personal data if:
- You are a client or vendor of AVLink Technologies (or are interested in becoming one);
- You use products and/or services that have been developed by us;
- You work for our client and/or vendor or someone who uses services and/or products that have been developed by us;
- You are a client (or work for a client), who we want to tell about and offer our services and/or products;
- You are our employee, subcontractor, or are interested in working with us.
We process your “non-sensitive” personal information for the following reasons:
- Advertising and sales activities while we would be presenting information about our services and products;
- Creating and executing contracts and agreements with you or your employer to:
- Provide services to clients and other users of these services;
- Receive goods and services from vendors;
- Control our relationship with clients, vendors, and other parties who use our services or products;
- Administering our website as per the agreement and for internal processing, including fixes of defects, data analysis, testing, investigating, and collecting statistics and surveys;
- Improving our website to provide content in the most efficient & effective way.
- Provide you with specific products and services covered under the terms of a contract with one or more of our corporate customers, including processing transactions, authenticating authorized users, and marketing our products and services;
- Perform certain benefit administration or other transactions initiated by you;
- Respond to your questions, complaints, or reviews of our product or services;
- Send you communications about online transactions, product information, ads and promotions, electronic newsletters, or other notices you requested or offers tailored to you;
- Comply with applicable law, obey judicial orders, cooperate with law enforcement authorities, or prevent any suspected illegal activities;
Help us run our business; or
- For any other everyday business purposes, such as product development and website administration.
- Necessary to provide information or otherwise carry out the performance of a contract with you as an individual;
- Our legitimate interests, including:
- Performance of the contract with our Clients;
- Implementation and operation of a group-wide matrix structure and group-wide information sharing;
- Customer relationship management and other forms of marketing and analytics;
- Fraud prevention, misuse of company IT systems, or money laundering;
- Whistleblower scheme operations;
- Physical, IT, and network perimeter security;
- Internal investigations; and
- Intended mergers and acquisitions;
- Compliance with legal obligations and/or defense against legal claims, including those in the area of labor law, social security, data protection, tax, and corporate compliance laws.
- Protection of the vital interests of any individual;
- Performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in AVLink Technologies; and
- Consent, as permitted by applicable law
Authorized Service Providers. We use other third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf. Those functions include payment card processors, shipping vendors, call-center support, analyzing or hosting data on cloud-based servers, and other companies that help us improve our products and services. We may disclose certain Personal Information to these third parties performing services in the APAC, European Union, Switzerland, Middle East, Africa, United States of America, or other locations where AVLink Technologies conducts business.
Location-based services. We offer our clients the ability to use location-based tracking on certain mobile technologies as part of AVLink Technologies’ Services. To provide location-based services on these AVLink Technologies products, we and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your device. Where available and enabled within the AVLink Technologies product configuration, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP Address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, and other technologies to determine your devices’ approximate location.
However, it is to be noted that we may not be able to withdraw the consent by virtue of contractual commitments where there was an express consent you gave for storing your information for a period mentioned in the contract, or by the law of Land under which we operate.
- We may disclose your profile data, usage data, account data, (collectively “your personal data”) to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy. Information about our group of companies can be found at https://avlinktechnologies.com
- We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishing, exercising, or legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- We may also disclose your personal data to our suppliers or subcontractors or our clients, financial institutions for processing the claims and payments, identified insofar as reasonably necessary for achieving the business objectives.
- If you provide AVLink Technologies with data of/from third parties (such as their names, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.), you guarantee that you have the rights to do so and you have obtained consent from them.
- This includes, but is not limited to, forwarding referential or marketing materials to your friends or sharing information on open vacancies.
- Third parties opt out of future messages by clicking the corresponding link in the original message or by getting in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In certain cases, AVLink Technologies and partner third parties can automatically collect data using browser cookies, weblogs, web beacons, and other similar applications and attachments.
- This information is used for analysis, improving the convenience and efficiency of our website, and to help us provide you with relevant and interesting material.
We process and access the data we collect from you. However, we use third parties to assist us with processing your personal data including the following categories of recipients:
- Financial transaction processors (processing your payments)
- Customer service communication platform
- Email communication manager
- Website management services
- Website design and programming services
- Clients / Sub-Contractors / Contractors to the extent necessary for our business objectives.
- Preparation of Analytics and Dashboards
These third parties have a contract with us, wherein, they are prohibited from utilizing, sharing, or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than we dictate.
What are your rights over your PII
You have the right to control your personal data. Specifically, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed:
We are informing you now about this policy.
- Right of access:
We’ll provide you with the data we have about you.
- Right to rectification:
Request we fix incorrect data about you.
- Right to erasure:
- Right to restrict processing:
Ask us to restrict certain types of processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability:
Ask us to provide your personal data we have for export where applicable.
- Right to object:
Object to how we use your data.
- Rights of automated decision making and profiling:
We don’t profile you, but keep in mind you have these rights with other sites.
Your Right to Withdraw Consent
Although this is mentioned above, we want to emphasize that wherever we’ve asked for your consent to collect or process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent. If you receive email messages from us, you can use the “unsubscribe” link in each message to withdraw consent and stop the mailings.
In General for all our valued stakeholders:
We collect information from you when we/you contact each other, you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address and banking information for payment purposes. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience:
To better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website:
To improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service:
To more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of the deliverable.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature:
Thereby promoting the control over data
- To send periodic emails:
To send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.However, if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We implement a variety of security measures such as maintaining a discrete database, providing access only in case of necessity, access on a need-to-know basis, and other globally acceptable security measures, to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. The other details are discussed in Section 1(iv).
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
As required by the law we are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
AVLink Technologies websites might include links that lead to other websites, websites that are controlled by parties we are not related or connected to. After clicking an outbound link we lose any control of collection, storage, or processing of your personal data that is transferred
The behavior of third-parties is also beyond the scope of our control, therefore is not responsible for the collection, storage, and processing of information you share with third-parties.
We process personal data as long as it takes to achieve the goal (goals) for which this data was originally collected. After this your data will be deleted or transferred to an archive, except for cases when it is necessary to continue the processing of your data to abide by our legal and contractual obligations that we have or other rightful and legal purposes.
We do not intend to sell our business. However, in the unlikely event that we sell our business or get acquired or merged, we will ensure that the acquiring entity is legally bound to honor our commitments to you. We will notify you via email or through a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or in the use of your personal information and service data. We will also notify you about any choices you may have regarding your personal information and service data.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy
- In case of relevant changes due to legal, regulatory, or business issues affecting this policy and the consent you provided us with for personal data processing, you’ll be notified and will be requested to confirm whether or not you wish to confirm your consent